Pages

Saturday, August 19, 2017

short story slam week 74

short story slam week 74, about residing else where for a change, maybe on weekends 


  Image result for will roger university 


Image result for will roger university 

  Patrice Wood
Image result for Eldorado city 

el dorado city gold wallpapers
Image result for italy president  hu jintao and italy president Sergio Mattarella 

I Am From

©
Published: November 2007
I am from the love of my family.
I am from my mom, my dad, my grandmother, and my grandfather.

I am from sweet baked cakes, homemade cornbread, and all the smells of the world.
I am from good jobs, great effort, and "GO TO YOUR ROOM." I am from thick and thin, cold and hot.

I am from stories from my neighbors, from my dad and my mom, from my nephew and nieces. Stories to stay strong.

I am from childhood pictures and baby toys. From rattles, pacifiers and bottles. I am from my mother's stomach where she held me for nine full months.

I am from good and bad. I am from music of ALL kinds. I am from feast such as parties. I am from piñatas, candy and ice cream. I am from all kinds of fun.

I am from "I got your back" and "You're one of a kind." I am from love and harmony and everyone around me.

I am from hard and soft. I am from my father's heart and my mother's love.... I am from the hands of God.


Source: https://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/i-am-from-the-hands-of-god

I Am From

©
Published: November 2007
I am from the love of my family.
I am from my mom, my dad, my grandmother, and my grandfather.

I am from sweet baked cakes, homemade cornbread, and all the smells of the world.
I am from good jobs, great effort, and "GO TO YOUR ROOM." I am from thick and thin, cold and hot.

I am from stories from my neighbors, from my dad and my mom, from my nephew and nieces. Stories to stay strong.

I am from childhood pictures and baby toys. From rattles, pacifiers and bottles. I am from my mother's stomach where she held me for nine full months.

I am from good and bad. I am from music of ALL kinds. I am from feast such as parties. I am from piñatas, candy and ice cream. I am from all kinds of fun.

I am from "I got your back" and "You're one of a kind." I am from love and harmony and everyone around me.

I am from hard and soft. I am from my father's heart and my mother's love.... I am from the hands of God.


Source: https://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/i-am-from-the-hands-of-god

No comments:

Post a Comment