Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2015

short story slam week 36: freshman's sweet past

 
 
 
 
 
my childhood is filled with laughter
that's because Barney and Friends play magic,
Winnie the Pooh has mind blowing tricks,
Sesame Street and Blues Clues tickle
Dora and Boots team up with humor
never forget about Computer games,
which takes me far away from reality:
angry birds
matrix game
card game
chess game
wei qi chess board game
cut the watermelon game
lost in the jungle game
mother goose nursery rhyming music
Christmas songs
The Simpsons sitcom
family guy
curious george
marc brown plays fun with president and preteen kids,
Barbara park is cool with Junie B Jones,
....
books are my friends,
games are my tools,
toys are my dancing platform
zoos and science museums are my knowledge bases
 
for years
I absorb information 
for decades
I seek education
once I graduate
work and support come
then i become adult
and have children
my childhood dreams
has brand new meanings
my children's learning environment
is my first concern
upgrading next generation's wit
is everyone's goal
 
days
weeks
months
years
together
we 
grow
and learn
grandmother
mother
father
son
daughter
that
is divine
when
family
love
is
the key
to 
all

5 comments: