Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

Today's Knots, Yesterday's Mistakes



Today's knots,
Yesterday's mistakes,
Tomorrow's benchmarks.

I think, I act,
I write, I react,
Words tangle in unstoppable facts.

Philadelphia, Dunmore, Scranton,
Manhathan, Newark, Tulsa, OKC, Princeton,
don't miss your visit to Chinatown.

Concerts, music in action,
Players under conductors in perfection,
What grand experience in life's relaxation.

Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Law, and Mathematics,
Subjects that harden human's weak statistics, 
Solid ways, Not all sunny days.

Art is no software,
Laws and politics have a love affair,
don't fool yourself yet.

Computer science is tough,
Diligence and strong won't be enough,
God's blessing is essential to survive.

Being a mother is easy,
Being a good mother is hard,
Being a perfect mother is a fantasy.

Listening is important,
Obeying docilely won't produce many true friends,
Life is a cruel contest.

I speak with my pen,
I solve problems with my brain,
I decide my fate.


google.com

1 comment: